Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Been looking at the site for a while now, decided to join in and add to the chat. Had my black titanium for 5 months, love it to bits and still only seen 1 other Kuga on the road. Look foreward to chatting to you all

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can honestly say that its the best car ive ever had, my previous 3 cars have been volkswagen and the Kuga is streets better than them. Ive recently got two sprnger spaniel pups and wanted something to transport them around in comfort and safety and thought the Kuga was exactly what I wanted. Looked at CRV, just ugly and not for me, Freelander, wanted one on the road not the garage, RAV4 tinny and not much substance and the Tiguan has that awful hand brake that isnt and not as good to look at. Ive got the black titanium with prvacy glass, roof rails and reversing sensors. Ive also got the load floor guard and Iam waiting for Ford to do a dog guard, if any body knows of one please let me know. I dont have anything negative to say about the car as so far it has exceeded all my expectations.

Cheers

Soopy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts