Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy's, I have been reading this forum for a little while now. After much deliberation I decided to take the plunge and get a Kuga. I will admit that I looked at a Seat Ateca and a Nissan Qashqai before deciding to order the Kuga, which I did this morning. I look forward to chatting with you all.
Steve.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Steve
Welcome to the forum,don’t be afraid to ask anything about the kuga don’t matter if it sounds bizarre I’m sure someone here could help you with a question you might want to ask..loads of helpful folks on here.
Enjoy the ride

Ross

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hello Steve.
Yep lots of friendly helpful people very willing and able to assist with anything...………….absolutely anything you may need to know about your new Kuga.

Welcome matey.

Ken

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure I will have questions when my Kuga arrives. Meanwhile i am learning a lot just by reading the posts on here.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Welcome Steve, I live 10 minutes away from Brighton (South Australia).

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi BearObjective welcome to the forum,as I said above don’t be afraid to ask anything about the kuga.and if you can, put details of your kuga in your signature it would help other forum users when you need help or advice in the future.

Ross

1 - 8 of 8 Posts