Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site this evening and i am really pleased, packed full of great information for Kuga owners, and future owners like me. Due to get my 2wd Titanium, sea grey, convenience pack,appearance pack, bluetooth and panoramic roof. Cant wait to get it on Fri 17th July.
Does anyone recommend the boot liner and rear tailgate protector ?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hello VickandIzzy

Welcome to the forum, I have only been a member for nearly three weeks but feel like an old hand already.

I do like the boot liner but its a bit pricey, but not considered the tailgate protecter.

Anyway enjoy yourselves in the KUGA and in the forum.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi picking my Kuga up next week so cant comment on the extras but welcome to the forum and enjoy the reading.

Slimus.

·
Registered
374 Posts
welcome Vick and Izzy. Boot liner is superb, the genuine bumper protector is very good but very expensive for the little amount of bumper that it actually protects. If you look on the modifications section of this forum, you will find one listed, available in either black or silver. Including postage of silver is £50.70.

If you look at other threads re the bumper protector you will find pictures of both. I purchased liner from site below and to the best of my knowledge the best priced for genuine on web

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/kuga_374/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts