Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My wife picked up her new Kuga Titanium with convenience pack today - she loves it! This website has been an absolute mine of information over the past few days so thank you. A quick question though please: how do you set the dashboard display to show miles/mpg/distance to empty etc in imperial but the climate control and outside temperature to display in metric? Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys - I did try changing the 'measure unit' setting under the menu from imperial to metric but it appears to be a global change, i.e. temperature and distance in one or other. The handbook seems to imply that the climate control can display separately of the global setting? Also, how can I tell for certain that it's the AWD model as opposed to the 2WD model as it doesn't appear to be badged either way?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Pigchops said:
how can I tell for certain that it's the AWD model as opposed to the 2WD model as it doesn't appear to be badged either way?
drive it through a muddy field, if it gets stuck...

·
Registered
106 Posts
hi there...this question has come up before and on here somewhere there is an answer cos i have done it...but i can remember now..lololol.......you might have to go back a bit

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Pigchops, to change the temp to imperial, scroll through the display until it shows the outside temp instead of remaining fuel etc in the main screen and then press and hold the set key, it should then change to celsius from farenheit.

Hope you have as much fun in yours as I do in mine!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts