Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Just found this forum!

I have owned my beloved Focus RS since March 2003 but am probably going to sell it soon - mixed feelings really, but it's not getting out much and I think it wants to play more than sit in the garage...it's the best car I've ever owned (and the fastest), but it also gets too much attention (boy racers and thieving scumbags)...

The wife owns a Ford Ka and I think it's a great little runner, but we are looking to trade both in for a Kuga - going for a test drive on Saturday! Hope it lives up to the good reviews!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smax owner said:
hi zetec how did you get on with the test drive ???
Hi,

Yup went for a test drive last Saturday with the Missus - It was a Panther Black Titanium X and very nice it was too!

I haven't owned a tall 4x4 since a clapped out Frontera back in 1996 and what a revelation - for a relatively tall car, it was dead-on easy to drive and the diesel was surprisingly eager - the salesman knew I own an RS so he kept telling me to floor it ('feel the torque in 2nd!!') - well it was swift, but no sports car!

I like the interior - but would have liked to have played with the top-end sat-nav. The only thing was that the steering was a bit light (even in 'sports' mode).

Things I would like to know:

- When is the reversing camera ready? My wife was not comfortable with the size of the vehicle (or the pedal settings)

- Would 19" wheels spoil the ride much?

I think I would go for Sea Grey (sounds dull - looks nice).

Edited by: zetec

1 - 3 of 3 Posts