Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon All, just purchased a 64 plate Titanium, moving from a Grand Cmax, hopefully collecting it on it on Tuesday, its a 2.0 tdci 140bhp in dark gray. I look forward to chatting with you and be prepared for lots of questions. :D

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,706 Posts
Welcome @Clarky69 , loads of help and info on here

Please look at this introductory thread, (courtesy of @andspenka), to add your car details to posts, its a big help to other forum members when replying

Reactions: B4nd1t

·
Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
1,594 Posts
Ditto the guys post above matey.

Have fun with your new motor (y)

·
Registered
2016 Kuga, Titanium, 2.0 TDCI (Stage 1 Mapped), Panther Black
30 Posts
Hope you enjoy it, sounds fab! 😀

·
Registered
South Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
1,437 Posts
Welcome to the forum,lots of helpful and friendly members here to help you with any questions you might have about your kuga,Some guru here could help you.
Enjoy the kuga

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
6,436 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Clarky69 . Out of interest is it manual or automatic.

·
6,436 Posts
It's a manual, I fancied an auto, but read mixed reviews on the autobox, so went for the manual.
Phew, that's a relief. There have been some issues on the earlier type powershift. We have quite a few members who have had no issues but the ones who have, tend to have all the same fault and expensive to rectify. Good on you for doing some research before purchasing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome, i've only had my Kuga for a few weeks too and like you after research i went for the manual over the auto. Loving mine and can't wait to do a few little mods

Reactions: Ross J

·
Registered
Kuga mk3 stline x platinum white
3 Posts
Welcome, i dont normally join forums but decided to join here purely because of the friendliness and good solid advice i saw seems a good community.
Didnt know that about the auto was going to get 1 as well hahah

·
Registered
South Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
1,437 Posts
Hi B4nd1t dont forget the banter here as well ,,even if you are not looking for advice always banter here sometimes off topic ,,but all in good fun,,,Friday night music night as well,,post up some songs you like,,I didn’t do any last week busy in work ,,,anyway welcome ,,nice colour you have that’s the colour of my kuga but a 2017 model,,not seen many in that colour in the MK2.5 mostly Frozen white.

Reactions: B4nd1t

·
6,436 Posts
This is a decent forum @B4nd1t . We are a friendly and helpful bunch and whilst most people probably join a forum for advice or post a problem, we have some regular members who are a bit chatty about all sorts of things and then we have the grumpy ones, which is mainly me and my posts can be a bit long winded. We sometimes go a little off track but I think the friendliness of the forum stands out. Trolls and abusive members don't last here for long.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts