Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone...

Thought this thread might be helpful !!

I have now had my Kuga for 7 days - and I just love it !! So I would like to thoroughly recommend the Sales Exec that looked after me - Clare Beecham at Heartlands Ford Birmingham, 0121 307 3000 !!

Clare looked after me extremely well from point of order right through to delivery. She is very helpful and efficient and made sure I was kept fully informed before delivery and also that my Kuga was well-prepared and delivered on time !!!

Clare really does care about her Customers !!!

Give her a call !!!

Edited by: KugaBabe

·
Registered
295 Posts
Have you made a deal with her to get part of her commission for bringing in new customers
?

I have had no problems at all with my Ford sales rep and he informed me very well all the time and did everything in his power to get it delivered asap.
Before this car I drove a BMW and they also had excellent service.
Car sales people may have a bad name (at least in The Netherlands they have) but most companies have excellent ones.

Before that I drove cars from VAG (VW and Audi) and their services really sucked. I think they sold there cars to easy in the past year..........glad times have changed now!

Edited by: mouse1277

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Mouse - Why didn't I think of that ?!?!?

I am just very happy with the way thatClare has looked after me throughout this whole car-buying experience, and I am aware (from reading some other posts on this site) that not all dealer staffprovide the same level of Customer Care & Courtesy.....

·
Registered
731 Posts
I totally agree with KugaBabe. We are quick to complain and rightly so, but I think praise where praise is due so I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Jason at Vospers Of Torbay. Thanks for all your help over the last 6 weeks. Edited by: KugaCat

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very odd - I went to Heartlands and spoke to the veryevery same lady, who while pleasant, didnt seem to have much knowledge of the Kuga and didnt really seem interested in the possibillity of selling me one -Cancelled a Kuga test drive and didnt bother to call me back to rearange and didnt call me back when I left a message. Needless to say, I have ordered mine from Brooklyn Ford in Redditch, even though it is much further away - they seemed much keener for my business!

Havent taken delivery yet, so time will tell of course!

PS - If your in the Birmigham area, Chambers Ford in Sutton Coldfield also seem to be a bit more interested!

Just my experience - yours may vary!

Mike

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
michaelh4 said:
Very odd - I went to Heartlands and spoke to the veryevery same lady, who while pleasant, didnt seem to have much knowledge of the Kuga and didnt really seem interested in the possibillity of selling me one -Cancelled a Kuga test drive and didnt bother to call me back to rearange and didnt call me back when I left a message. Needless to say, I have ordered mine from Brooklyn Ford in Redditch, even though it is much further away - they seemed much keener for my business!

Havent taken delivery yet, so time will tell of course!

PS - If your in the Birmigham area, Chambers Ford in Sutton Coldfield also seem to be a bit more interested!

Just my experience - yours may vary!

Mike

OMG Mike - I am shocked and totally surprised at your experience with Clare at Heartlands, because mine was the Complete Opposite !!!

And we can only speak from our own personal experience......

·
Registered
173 Posts
I don't like to complain either and give praise where ever possible but i'm very close to making a phone call soon as apart from some paperwork i've had no contact from my dealership whatsoever. Mine was ordered online and is coming from many miles away from where i live and despite being told i would be getting phone calls i've heard nothing so i'm not very impressed with the Ford customer service experience so far. Also my car is supposed to be arriving on 1st April so not to know anything at this stage and not to have had any contact is not good enough in my opinion.

Anyway i'm still smiling.....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BigG said:
I don't like to complain either and give praise where ever possible but i'm very close to making a phone call soon as apart from some paperwork i've had no contact from my dealership whatsoever. Mine was ordered online and is coming from many miles away from where i live and despite being told i would be getting phone calls i've heard nothing so i'm not very impressed with the Ford customer service experience so far. Also my car is supposed to be arriving on 1st April so not to know anything at this stage and not to have had any contact is not good enough in my opinion.

Anyway i'm still smiling.....

Its good that you're still smiling BigG, even though you are not experiencing the best of Customer Care & Courtesy from your dealer ....

Just thought I'd mention - Are you aware that Ford have another Price Increase on April 1st ??? And No, this is no joke....... I have posted under a new thread of "Bad News".....

I hope you get a more positive response from your dealer - Good Luck.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bought mine from Roger Marson at Matlock Ford (01629 582231), did the sale all on the telephone, then got the train up to collect. Roger called me every few days to let me know what was going on and did me a deal that Allen Ford in Brentwood couldn't even close to. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone. Edited by: Vorbis

·
Registered
173 Posts
michaelh4 said:
bigG

Name and shame the dealer!

its the only way they will learn

Mike

Ooh you minx Michael

Trying to get me to spill the beans, i will name and shame properly once i get my hands on the car and if there has been no improvement. I'll give you a clue though.

They are in Wolverhampton and the name of the dealership very roughlyryhmes with 'Heavens Crabclaw', don't laugh it's the best i can come up with....

Graham

1 - 11 of 11 Posts