Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Frequently posts gibberish!
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey up gang.

What do Kugonians have/use for headrest entertainment for the kids/grandkids etc.

How easy was it and how do you power it etc.

Something I’ve been thinking about. I do have the three pin plug family pack socket as well.

Gort.

·
Registered
2015 TDCi 150 Zetec with all optional extras
38 Posts
Depends upon what percentage of it you want it to look good as a fixture. When the wife had a Scenic years ago, it had fold down tables on the front seat backrests, and a table in the fold down rear armrest, perfect for kids, then it was portable DVD players. Probably not even a optional extra these days. I pondered several types of front headrest systems, in the end I made some velcro mounts to attach their ipads to the front headrests. they can be purchased today. Not confined to the constricts of the headrest.

I also cut out the guts of the rear ash tray with a Dremel, and fitted in a quad USB port.

It meant loading Mp4s on their ipads, but that is no biggy, Acqured and converted hundreds over the years.

·
Frequently posts gibberish!
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I do have the cold down tables. I have been having a look and have seen the iPad headrest support. That would work and would be easy.

·
Registered
2015 TDCi 150 Zetec with all optional extras
38 Posts
How about leather ipad cases with fold out stand, would be easy to use a nylon strap with bucle to hold the base of the stand to the table, and this particular case holds firm in stand position

If it were me today, I would probably make my own straps with a long velcro strip under the table

1 - 5 of 5 Posts