Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2014 titanium 2.0 led number plate and puddle lights aliexpress led drls
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had to replace a h15 bulb but unfortunately the black wiring connector has come off the headlight assembly on the passenger side it looks as it just slides back on but I can't see to get it on anyone else had the same problem?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I have just had to replace a h15 bulb but unfortunately the black wiring connector has come off the headlight assembly on the passenger side it looks as it just slides back on but I can't see to get it on anyone else had the same problem?
Yes I've done the exact same thing.
The only way I could do it was remove the headlight.
To do this you need to remove the front bumper, have a look on Youtube there are a few videos on how to remove it.
You will need a trusty helper, as it's not a one man job. Not heavy but awkward.

Reactions: davidoff and NigelB

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks there must be a easy way as it looks like the connector just clips on don't really have to remove the bumper and headlight .

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Thanks there must be a easy way as it looks like the connector just clips on don't really have to remove the bumper and headlight .
If you succeed fitting it without removing the bumper and headlight, you're a better man than me.

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Registered
2015 Kuga Titanium 2.0 TDCi
144 Posts
I had this happen to mine. It is possible to get it back on without the headlight out but is very difficult as it isn't easy to see the connector while you have your hand there.

I eventually managed it but due nearly decide to just leave it until I could run it over to my brother's body shop to take the bumper off and headlight out. I think I just got lucky!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure I read you could remove the arch liner on the offending side to access the bottom bolts on the headlight?

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
3,642 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts