Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Titanium X 150 Magnetic
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my Ford protect extended warranty is up for renewal, I was just wondering if there is a discount code or a way to get discount. When you buy a second hand car the dealer can offer a discount on the annual premium?
thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well mine is a 2017 bought s/h from Ford dealer at 3 years old this summer so the 3 year warranty over but it came with 3 months Ford Protect Gold warranty foc. When this expired they contacted me direct and offered a further 12 months at £248, including AA Assist. Which I accepted.
When I've mentioned this here I've been told it will be worthless.
How did you get the extended and have they quoted renewal?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well mine is a 2017 bought s/h from Ford dealer at 3 years old this summer so the 3 year warranty over but it came with 3 months Ford Protect Gold warranty foc. When this expired they contacted me direct and offered a further 12 months at £248, including AA Assist. Which I accepted.
When I've mentioned this here I've been told it will be worthless.
How did you get the extended and have they quoted renewal?
my warenty is up in another year and a half the manager is a freind whos mum lives beside us so ive known him all his days ,he said when its up will will tell you and you can extend it for another year and aa aswell i dont think hes going to hump me so i have to trust him

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well I hope he will get you a good deal.
What surprised me I have had 15 months warranty total cost £248.
At time of purchase I was told the car would have a 3 months warranty but I could pay £950 for a year instead, which I declined.

·
Registered
94 Posts
unless my lugs were on back to front im sure he said 100 quid either for a year or maybe it was for 2 year extension ill e mail him

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well that's cheaper than mine and I thought mine a very reasonable price.

·
Registered
2017 Titanium X 150 Magnetic
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow £100 for a year that’s very good I would love to be able to get my extended warranty for that price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
IIRC I paid around £900 for a 3-year extension...

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
This was an email I got from the garage where we got the Vignale from, not cheap until you breakdown then it’s cheap but I’ve gone cheaper, I’ll use Smartguy69, he’s already going to do my rear discs and pads. He can have the red wine back he bought me. 33368048-7750-46EF-A9F7-FDC775D70C55.png

1 - 9 of 9 Posts