Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dear all, i don´t know if i´m the only german in here, but i think this does not matter as i´m so happy about my new car.
sold my A3 on friday and could pick up my kuga on saturday.
its simply fantastic. first i was a little nervous about my underground car park (as this is very narrow) but it worked out better than i thought.

well, as i said i could pick it up on saturday but just made the decission for a kuga about 6 weeks ago when i saw one driving next to me and tought "What kind of car ist this??". so i fell in love right away, drove home for christmas and drove directly to the next ford dealer. as i´m a lucky girld, the dealer told me that they have a "exhibit ca" and that he could make me a special offer on that one.

so my one is:
titanium
panther black
4x4
connect and sound system (do you call it like this? anyways: the big thing in the middle which does everything
)
titanium style pakage
19# alloy weels
parking control front and back
smoking pakage (which i don´t need)
winter pakage

well, i thinks thats all.
can´t wait to drive to work tomorrow...(and that is not because of work)

cheers
anne*

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Anne
Welcome to the forum

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new Kuga

It sounds like you have a fully loaded Kuga with lots of toys to play with!

Are there many Kugas on the road in Germany?

Regards

Kugameister

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi kugameister,

yes...a lot of toys and by now i only understand half of it

you don´t see many kugas around. in the last 6 weeks i have seen 4 on the streets here in hamburg.

and if you tell people about your new car, nobody knows what a kuga looks like. bad marketing and pr over here (actually non at all).
but well, the car itself is the best marketing ford could get.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All
here in Belgium I ve seen only one on the road , but I haven' t seen any ads about it also.

I think Ford has a good reason for this. But that doesn' t bother's me at all because, when you see a lot of advertismenton a product propably something is going wrong

1 - 6 of 6 Posts