Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only been a member here for a few days but it's fast becoming one of my favourite places to browse around.
I'm on quite a few groups inc. motorcycling, football and Greek Island pages and they all seem to have the same issues- posts that turn bad.
Someone gives an answer, someone else takes it the wrong way and off it goes.
Time to scroll on by.
Been looking at all the different topics here, dipping in different topics and it's just people trying to help one another.
It's so refreshing- no keyboard warriors.
Happy days.

·
Super Moderator
3,083 Posts
Oh there are (or have been) keyboard warriors. They last moments before a moderator's size 12 is swiftly delivered and they can sort their problems out somewhere else.

Yes there's banter and we go way off topic sometimes but it's one of the best-natured forums with which I have been involved.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Same feeling here. It's the reason I stay on this forum. We have in Romania a ford related forum, but the amount of just plain irony with no desire to really explain stuff or to advise was just unbearable for me (40yrs old). While in some cases it has people with better knowledge than what I observe here, I sleep faaaar better without needing to observe the vitriolic nature in there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts