Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Had my Titanium (in Vision) for about 3 weeks now...and I am very happy with it. I changed from a Focus ST3, and to be honest I don't really miss it... No more traffic light Grand Prix with 17yr old muppets in Corsa's with 'big exhausts'

I got quite a good deal because it was already in dealer stock, my only regret is I would have preferred the 18" Alloys. I have been looking around on the web for some but I can't believe they are over £600...without tyres

·
Registered
287 Posts
all alloys are expensive and every time you go up a size it just adds to the cost. glad you enjoy the car. I have a fiesta zetec S and had same problem trying not to beat the 18 years olds away at lights etc. am much happier now as I can relax and not worry about rushing around as I am only to happy to show off the car now.(titanium with x-pack) almost 500 miles so far and and only minor gripes such as no bluetooth! and I had to pay extra to have reversing sensors fitted.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hornchurchmale, picking my new car up next Tues, would you mind giving me some idea as to the cost of having rear sensors fitted.

Cheers Len

1 - 3 of 3 Posts