Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My black beast is exactly one year old today (date of registration, not manufacture) Have I got the oldest Kuga in the forum?

PS Parked next to one of my favourite cars again today (X3
) They really do look so ugly and old fashioned. Walked back to my Kuga with quite a skip, chuffed at how stylish it looked beside the Beemer.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Quite agree, didn't like the x3 when I was looking around ,the beast is far better looking machine, just oozes sex appeal,(the car not me)I amazed at how many heads it turns,

·
Registered
173 Posts
Big G you have an x3 and you know what they think about that car(ugly and old fashioned)and they say the cars like their owner,does this ring any bells?, I'd like to know!

·
Registered
173 Posts
the Bear said:
Big G you have an x3 and you know what they think about that car(ugly and old fashioned)and they say the cars like their owner,does this ring any bells?, I'd like to know!

I cannot comment on my gorgeous looks
,however i'm certainly not old or old fashioned thank you very much. You and the undertaker are very cheeky commenting on the X3 that i don't actually have
, got you going though didn't it???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Agree the car is a beautiful. Now had mine for nearly 3 days and love it (never thought I'd say that of a Ford!) Also think this site is great Good technical advice and fun threads as well. Keep it up guys

·
Registered
374 Posts
wow, 1st service, thats a whole lot of miles spent flirting??? Please let us know, I'm out of touch with high Ford servicing costs.... Although if you manage to flutter your lashes and flirt some more, you may save some money??lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
the undertaker said:
wow, 1st service, thats a whole lot of miles spent flirting??? Please let us know, I'm out of touch with high Ford servicing costs.... Although if you manage to flutter your lashes and flirt some more, you may save some money??lol[/QUOTECome on U.T. its ford were talking about ,discounts for pretty ladies! more likely put another 10% on because they are women.]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts