Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all picked my new kuga up last sunday very exhaustive handover dealer went through every button and feature on car before i drove off ! loving car looks fab in electric white drives fantastic and has more gizmos than you know what to do with my car is also specced with 19 inch alloys i was abit worried ride might suffer but is only slightly firmer than kuga i test drove with 17s washed car for 1st time today one slight niggle in that you cant lift wipers clear of screen as arms fowl on bonnet! still this is a minor point in what so far is a great car

·
Registered
119 Posts
Kugax, Glad you are enjoying the new car. I had the same slight problem with the wipers, apparently Ford say to get round this ensure before washing the car leave wipers in upward position on the windscreen !!!!! I only know this 'cos someone posted it on this site, but seems rather strange for an expensive motor. Anyway, only a minor niggle, enjoy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for that info i will try to park them in upright pos next time i wash*t (being white my be quite soon!)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that was supposed to read wash it! my bad typing to blame

1 - 4 of 4 Posts