Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't due to get my Kuga till November (though I ordered it in June) to replace my company car with a private car.
I've been told by the dealers that my Kuga arrives Wednesday, but my company won't let me hand my company car back till 9/11, so I've now got to wait 6 weeks knowing my car is waiting to be collected

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm gutted too they just put my delivery date back another month to end of November due to "production difficulties " whatever they mean by that, I ordered mine in june too

·
Registered
227 Posts
I know how u feel... that sort of thing has happened to me in the past. I settled for the Kuga they had in the showroom even though it didnt have the options I wanted, just to avoid the wait of a fresh order and the possibility of additional delays. It's worth the wait whichever route you choose!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't see its got anything to do with "production difficulties" if you ordered yours the same time as mine and mine is waiting to be collected?

Methinks a word with your dealer is in order!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi flanaia

I agree with hessigodand can't see that it has anything to do with "production difficulties"either as I orderd my electric white Titanium on the 26th august. Its was built around mid september and is on its was from Germany now

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think a few words with the dealer and the application of my size 9's to someones backside may be in order then, thanks for the info on delivery dates guys it helps when I can quote things like that. I'm just wondering if it's something to do with the spec I ordered which was Titanium with X pack, 19" alloys in moondust silver?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine isn't standard either, though spec not quite as high
Mine's Titanium in vision with appearance pack, bluetooth & deflation detection system

I would have thought one build would take the same time as another?

Good luck flanaia

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi
Ordered mine on the 28th May fully loaded titanium told delivery would be late August /early September arrived early july Good job it arrived my Freelander had lost alot of money in 1 month

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think your dealer is taking the p**s,once you have ordered your car they dont care when you get it cause at the end of the day they have got the deal done,sorry to put a downer on it but that is what there like. That is why i just got the one they had in stock,so i didnt get messed around.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Exactly what I did JMG. Wasnt keen on the Chill colour and thelist of extraswasnt quite what I wanted, but I went for the one in the showroom and so glad I wasnt too fussy now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts