Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

i've ordered by kuga which is fab and ready for delivery in september. I'm thinking of trying to keep it in the garage if it will fit, save the pride and job sitting on the drive all night. Anyway, sounds strange i know but for it to fit in the length 4443mm long into my garage the bonnet will overhang a slight step at the end of the garage. Can someone help me please and let me know what the clear height is under the front of the car, ie from the ground surface to the underside of the front bumper. I'm hoping if fairly good and that will be sail over the step !!!!!!!

Can anyone help please?

cheers,

dave

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
brilliant your a star.

thanks for that. I take it i have 12 inches for about 200mm from the front until it drops down to 9"...

That should work fine, its extremely tight getting this beast to fit in my garage.......

thanks for your help, speak soon

dave

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers for all the help guys, must appreciated.

You comment about the aerial concerns me. Can it not be angled down closer to the roof?

Why the questions about 2WD or AWD??

i've got about 20mm spare in the garage to fit it in, its gonna be tight. i need to protect the end wall with something to stop damage to the kuga.. otherwise it looks like i'm taking the wall down and moving it a foot into the downstairs toilet. not sure the wife will be keen with that one

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bugger.

I need the aerial to angle down i think to fit into the garage. Does any one know what the height of the aerial is in the lowest position?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can you buy a shorter replacement aerial, say 150mm high?? any ideas if its possible and a standard fitting onto the kuga

1 - 5 of 5 Posts