Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just registered as I've caught the Kuga bug and will be getting myself one very soon. Been to a couple of local dealers andcurrently there are some great savings andfinance deals to be had.

I'm looking at a black Titanium with 18" alloys, and convenience pack. It seems I'll get the appearance pack and bluetooth thrown in, plus a hefty discount on the OTR price. I've seen a post here saying there's no haggling to be done...well I've been offered some amazing money off without even asking!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just thought I'd share thatI ordered my Kuga today and amazingly, the spec I want is in stock, unregistered, within the Allen Ford dealer network, so I collect it on Friday! Titanium in Panther Black, Appearance pack, Convenience pack, bluetooth and 18" alloys. Can't wait.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've ordered a Titanium, Panther Black, Convenience pack, Appearance pack, 18" alloys and Bluetooth. List on that is £23,974. We settled on £19,122 which includes a Ford Ambassador discount of something like a grand. Finance fortwo years with Options at 4.9% APR. Obviously the low APR makes a big difference to the total actual cost, including interest over two years.

The driver for me was the fact that it was local (<10 miles away) and they can get the car to me within a week. The dealer's picking me up on Friday morning to collect it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts