Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Collected my Avalon Titanium KUGA last weekend with Appearance, Titanium X and Convenience Packs.

Looks great and a dream to drive. Look forward to trying out the off roading capabilities with road tyres!

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you want to see off-road capabilities with the road tyres, watch last night's"Fifth Gear" (I'm sure the video will be on their website) where Tom Ford manages to get stuck in a bog! To be fair (and as he says on the film) the test was unrealistic compared to what most Kugas will ever encounter, and in summary he says the car's fantastic- the only small SUV worth having.

·
Registered
69 Posts
SprayAway said:
If you want to see off-road capabilities with the road tyres, watch last night's"Fifth Gear" (I'm sure the video will be on their website) where Tom Ford manages to get stuck in a bog! To be fair (and as he says on the film) the test was unrealistic compared to what most Kugas will ever encounter, and in summary he says the car's fantastic- the only small SUV worth having.
http://fifthgear.five.tv/jsp/5gmain.jsp?mnk=410&id=216&description=Ford+Kuga

Here!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Couple of lads I work with have landrover's and they were amazed the Kuga got so far down that track.

joe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts