Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Kuga Titanium AWD last week and have just got the rear blinds, which I fitted myself as Fords would have charged me 2 hours labour to watch glue dry.

My wife wanted the blinds to protect the little one from the sun opposed to privacy glass. I'm really impressed with the look as the blue tinted glass with the blinds looks smart, plus we can have the window down and still have the privacy and sun protection. 100% recommend !

Got the boot liner, which is great for protecting the boot especially if you have dogs or push chair.

I'm fitting the roof rails tomorrow, weather permitting. I'm also going to fit different interior lights per other forum posts. Wish I ordered the power fold mirrors but will look into ways to retro fit them.

Would like to know how to unlock the blue tooth in the stereo ..??

·
Registered
287 Posts
not seen blinds ! where can one find those please? already using a boot liner ( brill) and I too regret not having power fold mirrors... should anybody find out how to get blue tooth working we all want to know !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Could you post some pics of the blinds please and also how much they were (assume you purchased from a dealer) - I dont fancy having to use these stick on ones!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just found out from the dealer that the blinds are £126.50, I will post a picture over the weekend.

·
Administrator
2,975 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats the ones Gazwats I managed to negiotate them in the deal
They do seem pricey however they do the job and block the sun in all the rear windows which standard stick on blinds and privacy glass don't do. Also when you have the window down the shade remains in place for deflecting the air and insects.

Here are some pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3555646545/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3556457538/in/photostream/

Edited by: Finchy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts