Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my kuga Saturday well pleased with her. Titanium Electric White with 19" wheels appearance pack Bluetooth and roof rails. Lovely to drive plenty of power through each gear and love the voice controlled sony stereo. Got to go now just about to park her in the garage.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Congratulations Kuga Kub !!!

She sounds like a Stunner !!!

I agree with you about the Voice Control system - expeciallyon the phone - except when my dear Son's mates all want to have a go at the same time..... aarrggghhh

Will there be photos to follow ??

·
Registered
268 Posts
Kuga Kub said:
yeah would like to post some photos. How do I upload them onto this site

Hi Kuga Kub !

Upload your photos to www.photobucket.com then resize to about 500 & 300 and then upload them onto this site from there.... This is what I did......

If you get stuck, take a look at the "Photo Album" thread where some of the other members have posted some further instructions...

Good Luck !
Edited by: KugaBabe

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kuga Babe saved my picture on photobucket but can't work out how to upload from photobucket to this website...can you advise..thanks v much

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can you point me where to find them on Photobucket as I'm thinking about ordering an Electric White Kuge but have not seen one in the flesh.

Cheers,

Nick

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks, Kuga Kub, looking good.
Do you have any larger pictures that I could look at or mail me?

I'm split between frozen white and Electric white, what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's your email hatchn I am having trouble loading them onto this site but easier for me to mail to you. Obviously being biased I would advise you to go for electric White as it's pearlescent and looks fantastic under a street light or in the sun. Costs £650 as an extra but I negotiated all the spec on my kuga and got a good deal. Try dagenham motors barking.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Being biased I would go for electric white as it looks great in the sunlight and under street lights but is a £650 extra for the paint. Whats your e-mail address so I can send pics as I am having truble loading to this site

1 - 14 of 14 Posts