Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been driving all day,havent found any faults yet and dont hope to find any either

·
Registered
228 Posts
Mikec, enjoy the "KUGA "expierance's,I am.
It's a shame we have to work in between times to pay for them.SB

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Are you getting admiring glances as you drive past people? My Kuga got a double take again today. I could almost hear the clang of the guys jaw as I drove past. Trouble is, being so proud of my beast, I was watching him in my rear view mirror and laughing instead of looking ahead! Naughty girl.

·
Registered
173 Posts
the undertaker said:
well champion perhaps it was you they were staring at??
I wish you'd hurry up and get your Kuga and then you might stop flirting with championkuga....
I feel like i'm gonna have to get another bucket of cold water.....

G
Edited by: BigG

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Mikec You have just picked up your new car and your out looking for faults on your first day , What have we done to you! just enjoy>

Big g's out with his bucket of water again undertaker , you'd better watch he's a dab had, Talking from experience being a previous victim,
all in good fun

·
Registered
173 Posts
the Bear said:
Hi Mikec You have just picked up your new car and your out looking for faults on your first day , What have we done to you! just enjoy>

Big g's out with his bucket of water again undertaker , you'd better watch he's a dab had, Talking from experience being a previous victim,
all in good fun

[/QUOTE it's true though the beast does get a lot of envious attention]

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
That is SO naughty UT and BigG!
I'm sure it was the Kuga that was attracting the attention. I have just washed and waxed it and it is sparkling in the sun light like a........a... well a shiny black hearse I guess
(especially with the tinted windows) Seriously though, although high maintainance, the black looks fab when it has just been polished.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Have to agree with you ChampionKuga, Mine Black one has just recived the Auto Glym treatment, and looks the 'dogs dangley's'.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
must admit on friday on the way home in the rush traffic,quite a few was looking at the car whilst in the queue

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just been reading some of the posts and i am drooling even more now, i'll have to let you know if anyone snaps their neck as i frive around when i get it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
polish, I just wish my auto glym had somewhere to go, my beautiful black 1 is now over its date of arrival.......... IM BORED. Fed up of waiting........

·
Registered
173 Posts
It's not boredom it's sheer bloody frustration
, I can only imagine how you feel not being able to look out your window, pinching
yourself and thinking yes! it really is mine

1 - 20 of 25 Posts