Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of my new Zetec 2WD (with App Pack+Bluetooth) in Moondust Silver yesterday. I must say it's been well worth the wait. It's a real quality car to drive, even better than I remembered from the brief test drive. Handles beautifully and very precise on corners especially for a car with such a high centre of gravity. Feels very well built - every bit as good as VW. All in all absolutely delighted. To think I almost bought a Qashqui!!
DJ

·
Registered
46 Posts
how did the qashqai compare on price. i've just sold my qashqai and hope to order my kuga this morning

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hard to compare to be honest. The best Qashqui deal was on the 1.5diesel engine. My last 4 cars have had 2.0 TDi's so it felt a bit underpowered, but had more toys. Basically they will offer you an upgrade to the Tecna spec from the Accenta spec for the same money. We never got as far as comparing the 2.0 Qashqui because by that time I had driven the Kuga and game over. The Nissan is a nice car though, nicely built, but the Kuga just had that desirability factor plus it is definitely more of a drivers car.
DJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts