Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
car delivered today silver zetec with con pack and roofrails, very pleased so far. Lookers of sheffield have done a good job for me.

mikew

·
Registered
268 Posts
Congratulations mikew !!!

Enjoy !!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
mikew said:
car delivered today silver zetec with con pack and roofrails, very pleased so far. Lookers of sheffield have done a good job for me.

mikew
Did you get a good deal from Sheffield Lookers? This will be my local dealer if I decide to buy. On the verge of going with drivethedeal, but will give Lookers the chance for my business first.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I contacted 4 or 5 dealers and played them off against eachother until Lookers were the last one left as the others dropped out, did seem keen to beat whatever i was offered elsewhere though may depend on what car they have in stock. Dealt with Scott Ryalls (and others helped when he was on holiday)who delivered the car personally today. If it is of interest as i said i got a silver zetec with convenience pack, they put roof rails on and finally threw in mats for15000 after priv. discount so 17000. Cant do any harm to ask them if they can beat drivethedeal. Actually started with the lookers group website and sheffield was the one that contacted us. Have hardly had much time to play yet but impressed so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts