Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL AT LAST AFTER 10 WEEKS WAIT I PICKED UP THE KUGA TODAY! ONLY DONE ABOUT 10 MILES YET BUT IT HAS A NICE FEEL TO IT, SUPRISINGLY SHARP STEERING WHICH I LIKE AFTER HAVING AN AUDI A3.
NEED TO HAVE A GOOD READ OF THE MANUAL COS THE KEYLESS ENTRY TAKES A BIT OF GETTING USED TO.
BE BACK LATER TO KEEP THE UPDATE GOING.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Yey! Fantastc feeling isn't it?

I was such a poser when I first got mine (still am actually!) I would ask my kids "Are people looking at my car?"

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
COUPLE OF THINGS PUZZLING ME.
1.ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE GREEN ARROW IN THE DISPLAY IS SHOWING ME?
2.AFTER PAIRING MY PHONE OK WITH THE BLUETOOTH, NOT ALL MY CONTACTS IN MY PHONE COME THROUGH VIA THE DISPLAY ON THE SONY??

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi GREGROCK,Welcome to the forum,the green arrow is informing you to change up a gear as you are on max revs,as for bluetooth I am sure one of our other learned "KUGA" owner's will answer that as I still trust my ear piece rather than everyone else listening in through the car speakers.Enjoy your KUGA.
SB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Certainly is not for max revs unless it is suggesting that I should be changing up at 2000 rpm all the time. It just seems to be engine load sensitive, meaning that everytime you accelerate it comes on.

Yes it could be suggesting that you drop a gear for economy but not that max revs have been reached. It actually seems pointless. My first Kuga left yesterday and the first thing I noticed with its replacement was this arrow. Now it has bewcome an irritation. My first look through the manual does not seem to mention it. Is it there in the manual?

Best wishes,

Ascii

·
Registered
1,079 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, an 'ECONOMETER'!
I had made a search on this forum for 'Arrow Display' and only found this thread. However as quatrroxquatro pointed out with his link to a further thread, this subject has been discussed in quite some depth. I never noticed the red arrow on my 2008 Kuga, should have been trying harder....

Ascii.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts