Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having ordered my kuga over 2 months ago and reading all the comments left by kuga owners virtually every night , i often thought that why are they getting so carried away. well having took delivery of mine today i can tell you now its the D/Bs. i utterly understand what the fuse is all about.when the car was dropped off at home i was physically shaking and too scared to do anything but sit in it with a stupid great grin on my face. finally plucked up courage to push the button .wow.

ps. no seat back trays

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Rustic from Kuga Chaser to Kuga Owner . . . Well Done,and thanks for the latest update on theseat back trays .Interested to know how the next few weeks of ownershipunfold. Enjoy. Regards. Bob.

·
Registered
368 Posts
now your a Kuga owners
you have to join in on all the chatting and not just reading the posts
I'm sure you will enjoy your kuga , like the rest of us on here
we need photos

Edited by: speedy

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Was it even more exciting that the saucy undies?

Seriously, congratulations. Really glad to hear you love your Kuga and are now a fully fledged addict like rest of us

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can anyone tell me if they had a separte manual for the premium sat nav and audio controls.we only had the manual for the standard sony one. also no info on how to work the heating controls. thanks

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi rustic heating controls? should be contained in main manual. Regards Bob.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Bob,
Ford have probably deleted the heating controls from the manual and not told anybody.

I have not heard anything from watchdog at all after the email not even a read receipt.

Slimus.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts