Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Kuga is Home & I just love it !!!
Hub surprised me this morning by telling me we had to be up and ready by 8:30am?!?!?

Turns out he had arranged for my Kuga to be delivered to me this morning !!!

It was fabgetting ithome, and have been setting up the voice control on the Bluetooth and getting familiar with it all afternoon !!! I am so looking forward to going for a proper drive in it tomorrow !!

Will post some piccies - when I can work out how to do it !!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KugaCat said:
Hi Kugababe,

What a lovely thing to do. I'm really pleased for you, enjoy taking your new baby out tomorrow.

Thanks very much KugaCat - I just love it!! Can't believe how many neighbours have been around to have a look at her......

Good to hear that you will be getting yours next Sat !!! Hope that info had a positive effect on your dealer !!!

Don't let them mess you around !!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thanks Kugababe.
The info you gave memust have worked it's magic!

I bet she's a stunner! What colour did you go for?
Edited by: KugaCat

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KugaCat said:
Thanks Kugababe.
The info you gave memust have worked it's magic!

I bet she's a stunner! What colour did you go for?

Zetec in Vision with the Blue interior + Convenience Pack + Bluetooth, can't wait to get her out on the open road !

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ilove1981 said:
That's a nice surprise then! I'm sure you are loving it. And you might even get time tomorrow to wash it :)

Not a chance ilove1981 !!!!! Have had it "Diamond Brighted" and the interior Scotchguarded so Hub might not have to wash it until next weekend !!! Have bought him a brand new kit especially for the job !!!...lol....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Everyone !

Well, I have had a big smile on my face all day !!!

Have done nearly 300 miles in my Kuga today, it is wonderful to drive, just feels very solid and safe and hugs the road superbly well.

I was however, completely un-prepared for how many people point and wave !!!!!

I am going to really enjoy being a Kuga owner

Have taken some photos - but am having a bit of trouble uploading them from photobucket - will try again tomorrow.....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi KugaBabe

Glad your pleased with it, I felt the same and it still puts a smile on my face now. It will be good to seeyour pictures. Gave mine a good clean yesterday and I think it looks so much different in the sun than on couldy days (mine's a Tango). I took some pics too, but not uploaded them yet.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I uploaded some pics in the "Photo Album" thread - but they didn't turn out too good - so Have tried again here .......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts