Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2.0 EcoBlue 190 ST-Line X Edition Auto AWD, Solar Silver, 20” alloy wheels, retractable tow bar
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No real reason for this, just wanted to post a few pics of our old Kuga that we handed back after 3 years of faultless driving and towing. She’s a 2.0 diesel 150 ST Line manual in Frozen White with the large rear spoiler and privacy glass. One of the best all round cars we’ve had and never put a wheel wrong driving around the UK with a caravan on the back. Our new Mk3 will have a tough act to follow!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Looks nice and let’s hope the mk3 carry’s on the tradition.

·
Registered
2.0 EcoBlue 190 ST-Line X Edition Auto AWD, Solar Silver, 20” alloy wheels, retractable tow bar
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
933 Posts
Nice looking motor mate.
I was in tears myself bye the last photo 😉

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice, what colour is the new one?
Cheers. The new one will be Solar Silver. I found a pic of a random car on Google with the colour and wheels, so it should look like this.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice looking motor mate.
I was in tears myself bye the last photo 😉
Ha ha, fair play 😂 yeah sad to see it go but looking forward to the new one now. Sod all else to look forward to at the minute!

·
Registered
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
933 Posts
It's part of the family and you treat it like it's got a soul......................Well I do and I love cleaning mine and don't find it a chore.
So when you say goodbye to one you love, it is hard mate.

But I'm sure you love the new motor.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's part of the family and you treat it like it's got a soul......................Well I do and I love cleaning mine and don't find it a chore.
So when you say goodbye to one you love, it is hard mate.

But I'm sure you love the new motor.
Absolutely, good few hours outside cleaning is never a chore. Had some great trips in that car, missing it already! Next week for the new one arriving.

Reactions: Happyarry
1 - 9 of 9 Posts