Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to Fords appalling treatment of their customrs I have cancelled my order as they still cant give me a delivery date 10 weeks in and its still not in build the dealer is actually owned by Ford and are totally useless, was prepared to give Ford another try but after this then no way, refunded my deposit on the spot so obviously some supply problems somewhere, dissappointed to say the least but wont miss the customer service and hence wont be on the forum anymore, many thanks to the friends I have met and the chats we have had if you want to find me I will be on MB club UK forum same user name bye bye gang so sad to be leaving

·
Registered
126 Posts
That is strange as some time ago I would understand but not now as people are not buying many new cars so waiting times are down. Ford have even put some of their employees down to a 3 day week.

·
Registered
126 Posts
flanaia1 said:
Due to Fords appalling treatment of their customrs I have cancelled my order as they still cant give me a delivery date 10 weeks in and its still not in build the dealer is actually owned by Ford and are totally useless, was prepared to give Ford another try but after this then no way, refunded my deposit on the spot so obviously some supply problems somewhere, dissappointed to say the least but wont miss the customer service and hence wont be on the forum anymore, many thanks to the friends I have met and the chats we have had if you want to find me I will be on MB club UK forum same user name bye bye gang so sad to be leaving

I know you said that the dealer is owned by ford but are you sure, or are they even an approved ford dealer, as I got a build date and even a chassis number on the same day that I gave over a deposit. All approver Ford dealers can log on to Fords system and see when a specific modal and colour is going to be built and they change the extras on the car before it even built.It was only 8 weeks in total for me to get the car after paying a deposit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
If its any help, I know Dagenham Motors have some pre-reg Kugas if you go on their website. They are seriously cheap as well and would be available now

·
Registered
67 Posts
flanaia1 said:
Due to Fords appalling treatment of their customrs I have cancelled my order as they still cant give me  a delivery date 10 weeks in and its still not in build the dealer is actually owned by Ford and are totally useless, was prepared to give Ford another try but after this then no way, refunded my deposit on the spot so obviously some supply problems somewhere, dissappointed to say the least but wont miss the customer service and hence wont be on the forum anymore, many thanks to the friends I have met and the chats we have had if you want to find me I will be on MB club UK forum same user name bye bye gang so sad to be leaving
Strange my Ford dealer told me that Ford are always giving them the worst case scenario date to distribute to the customer, in my case 25 january. (ordered it 15 sept). They told me that it almost always shows up 4 - 6 weeks before.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Polar Ford actually owned by Ford Motor Company, and I can assure you waiting does not make me love the car anymore. They tell me there are still production issues with the car ( I know Ford are having problems with their paint supplier for some metallics) Just been looking this weekend and I think its going to be some extra cash and a Volvo XC60

I should have known better than to assume Ford had improved their customer service and products, If anyone has moondust silver beware the paintmay not be to the spec it is supposed to be.

·
Registered
106 Posts
what is the point in spending another £4000min on the same car you might aswell get a kuga and save the money ( Volvo are having problems with the engine in the XC60) Which branch of polarwere you dealing with???? Edited by: Rspannerman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts