Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I thought I was the only kuga owner in Glasgow but it seems not seen quite a few now.
Mine is a ford kuga zetec blue in colour dont ask me the spec I am a girl I dont know these things

·
Registered
156 Posts
hello (again) Rosie

There are at least two members in or near glasgow. You have Spice from Argyle and PortKuga from PortGlasgow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
HI ROSIE,
I AM A NEWBIE, ALTHOUGH I HAVE OWNED MY KUGA TITAINIUM (X PACK ) FROM NEW FOR A

11 MONTHS NOW,IT WILL BE COMFORTING TO KNOW I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT OUTRIGHT PLEASURE FROM DAY ONE, INCLUDING A FEW TRIPS UP TO YOUR BELOVED SCOTLAND.

BECAUSE IT IS PANTHER BLACK IN COLOUR, MY FRIENDS CALL IT A PIMP MOBILE

BECAUSE OF ITS BLACKED OUT WINDOWS IN THE REAR!!! ENVEY IS A SAD THING

HAPPY SAFE MOTORING...HODGE.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi folks all I seemed to see today was Kugas! Even one parked outside my house don't know who it belongs to though
I may be getting a black kuga with the blacked out windows they remind me of The Wire if anyone has seen that. Best programme ever made. I will need to get the pounding music to play

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all, I have just bought a new Ford Kuga Titanium 2wd, frozen white with black window in glasgow, But i stay in Wishaw. After reading some this forum, i am so glad i have got the parking sensor put on it.
I am glad i pushed to get the extra's on it,i managed to get appearance pack, convenience pack, scuff plates and bluetoothfor same price, that they quoted at first without the extra's on it. Its amazing what searching around and pricing can do when you threaten to pull out and go down south for it.

Hopefully collectbeg Sept

Edited by: AmandaS

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi AmandaS
Welcome to the Kuga club. There several members waiting for september to get their 59 plate Kuga.

I am sure you will enjoy your new Kuga.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts