Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new on here but very impressed at all the questions and chat on here.

I am collecting my KUGA Zetec 58 in moondust silver at the weekend and can't wait.

Any advise when I collect it? I am upgrading from a Fiesta Zetec S so going up a little in size but enjoyed the one the garage let me borrow for a couple of days.

Anyway thanks for looking at this post.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Charlton82, Welcome to Kuga's Owners Cluband interested to hear your opinions/comments after you take delivery of your 58 Kuga Zetec in Moondust next weekend. Regards. Bob.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi and welcome Charlton82 I would love to give you advice but still have a couple of weeks to go myself, but welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your beast.

Slimus.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi thanks

I think it should go quite smooth as I have brought 4 cars from the same place previously and never had any problems before.

I really enjoyed driving the car when I had it to test and cant wait to actually get in one that belongs to me

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hi

I'm like you upgrading from a Fiesta so know what you mean about going up in size. Have always had a Fiesta, but don't like the new version they brought out last year, but loved the Kuga, so took the plunge! Mine's due mid September, Titanium in Sea Grey.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi Charlton82
Welcome. I have only been a member a couple of weeks but I feel like an old hand already.

It's great to spend a couple of hours or more looking over all the old posts that members have sent in, you soon get up to speed.

Enjoy your Kuga.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts