Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2017 2.0 tdci Titanium, manual, Shadow black, heated seats, heated steering wheel, privacy glass
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just ordered black and chrome gel overlays for the front and rear badges on my Kuga. Has anyone fitted these and are they easy to do? Also ordered genuine ford wheel centre caps in same colour😁.

·
Registered
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
4,507 Posts
Pretty easy as long as you have steady hands because once stuck that’s it, and make sure surface taking the overlay is clean
When I fitted mine I used a pencil to mark centres of overlay and existing badge around edges and it helped with positioning

Reactions: Nick R

·
The Detective.
2017 Titanium iAWD 2.0 Diesel
2,454 Posts
I have white overlays on my Kuga ordered them off eBay make sure you line them up correctly ,I did order a white badge but it was to small for the back

·
Registered
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
4,507 Posts
Can anyone recommend a reliable source to purchase gel overlays, had them on my previous Kugas and want them for my ST Line

·
Registered
Kuga Titanium X 2014
85 Posts
All look smart, Yeah im going to get some for ours, do i need to wait as vehicle is still at dealer for size our are they the same across all models and ages?

·
Registered
2017 2.0 tdci Titanium, manual, Shadow black, heated seats, heated steering wheel, privacy glass
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
437 Posts
I bought from this seller and was very pleased with what I received. Obviously not licensed so it depends on your morals.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok thanks for letting me know. I've ordered from DMB should be here next week. I wasn't worried about the licence part but just wanted to make sure they were a good fit.

·
The Detective.
2017 Titanium iAWD 2.0 Diesel
2,454 Posts
R8tedvinyl on eBay make sure you have the correct measurements
cant remember the sizes ,trying to look on here as I know the sizes are here somewhere.

Ross

Reactions: Nick R

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
3,407 Posts
Hi where did u buy these from ?
Hi Kirk, that post is 2 year old and Nick hasn't been on the forum in a year.

He actually says in his post he got them from DMB Graphics. DMB Graphics Ltd

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
3,407 Posts
No probs (y)

Just take your time, have a good look around & visit the Newbies Section to introduce yourself and catch up on the Site Rules (y)

Newbies (Introductions Only)

·
Registered
2016 Mk2 Titanium 180 AWD, manual, Frozen White, Sync2, Black BBS 17" wheels, convenience pack
261 Posts
DMB don't have any listed, I have been watching on them for a while

1 - 18 of 18 Posts