Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Ford kuga st line 2017
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What piggy back fuse do i need for my mk2 kuga please 17 plate and what type of fuses

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,798 Posts
Mini piggy back holder and fuse

Reactions: Mavric

·
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
3,506 Posts
Just be careful as some suppliers seem to mix up the stated sizes and you may not get the right type.

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
1,897 Posts
I know these are fuse taps, not fuses but they are the normal mini on this picture.
Light Circuit component Electronic component Electrical wiring Cable

Reactions: Mavric and murcod

·
Registered
Ford kuga st line 2017
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which fuse is ignition live inside car and where is the fuse box

·
Update Ninja
3,798 Posts
Fusebox is behind carpet beneath glovebox and F85 is a switched ignition live which the majority of Forum members use for a dashcam

·
Update Ninja
3,798 Posts
Yes, there should be a couple of plastic grommets holding carpet in place but they could be missing inwhich case just pull carpet down , there is no cover on the fusebox

·
Update Ninja
3,798 Posts
Perhaps check the owner's manual.... ;)
I wish I had a £1 for every post thats on the forum asking questions where the answers are in the owners handbook, price of diesel wouldn't bother me then 😂🤣😂

Reactions: murcod

·
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
3,506 Posts
I wish I had a £1 for every post thats on the forum asking questions where the answers are in the owners handbook, price of diesel wouldn't bother me then 😂🤣😂
:ROFLMAO: The answers are even on here already - the forum's search function can be a very useful tool. I don't know about Ford UK, but Ford Australia have the owner's manuals online too.

·
Update Ninja
3,798 Posts
Same in UK, Manuals are on line in either pdf or html format, I have a hard copy in the car and electronic copy on my ipad, very handy

Reactions: Ross J

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
6,706 Posts
@Mavric - I have edited your previous post which directs abuse at other members either directly or indirectly. The deliberate change in the spelling of the words used still implies the same meaning. Friendly banter is acceptable but please bear in mind that we also have female members.

The forum is here to help you and if you don't have a physical manual they are available online as previously said and sometimes the answer may be quicker than the forum response.

·
Update Ninja
3,798 Posts
@Mavric, my posting the comment was not meant specifically at yourself, it is fairly common on the forum that posts ask pretty simple questions which have pretty simple solutions which can be found in user manuals and can be quicker than waiting for a forum response, as you read through the various forum topics you will no doubt see what I mean. We are all here to help each other no matter how complicated or trivial even if its instructions for an Ikea wardrobe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts