Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He should takeit toHalfords Autocentre ...
(funnier than the adverts)

[TUBE]0j6JBgocEz8[/TUBE]

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the proof that Romanian farmers don't profit from horse meat ...

[TUBE]Z-4v4I7Gzk0[/TUBE]

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Ohhhh HK - where are the trees, ditches, potholes and stray sheep when you need them?

(note that I didn't bother mentioning the horses - we know where they are - most are in the school dinners, the rest seem to be in that guy's boot!)

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have heard you can upgrade Sync to work "up north"

[TUBE]WQToylLq1Sg[/TUBE]

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do Ecomentalists drive when nobody's watching ...
[TUBE]GuIe3TZzFZk[/TUBE]

·
Registered
7 Posts
help

why can i see the videos? when i start the clips it gets a white box across the footage. I can hear the narrative and can see snapshots it i move the slide bar icon but cant wath the video.

anybody any ideas???

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WARNING GRAPHIC - Ford Australia demonstration video offaulty electrical wiring on the drivers seat

[TUBE]xItSbYPUltM[/TUBE]

The poor man is screaming in agony ... how do they sleep at night allowing this to happen

Edited by: HugaKuga

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ever wondered why every Mk2 Kuga has 10 Ford executives in the glovebox... ?

Exclusive super-slomo secret video, just released, shows how Ford manage to achieve class leading air bag deployment times to achieve the highest five star NCAP rating

[TUBE]3nxGWAECn-g[/TUBE]

·
Registered
242 Posts
HugaKuga said:
Ever wondered why every Mk2 Kuga has 10 Ford executives in the glovebox... ?

Exclusive super-slomo secret video, just released, shows how Ford manage to achieve class leading air bag deployment times to achieve the highest five star NCAP rating

[TUBE]3nxGWAECn-g[/TUBE]

H, HK,

Every time I see a link to a video on the forum I see a black square that states 'an error has occurred' I used to be able to watch all Youtube videos posted on here but not any longer but I can view videos on Youtube with no problem, any ideas? I am using a iMac with the latest operating system and Safari as the browser?

Thanks Ray

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After the problems with the foot operated tailgate mechanism in Asia
[TUBE]6XHObWQ0d7Y[/TUBE]

Secret footage from Ford's research facility in Russia, testing the next generation 2015 version of the foot operated tailgate opening system[TUBE]h1YQteDRK48[/TUBE]

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also in the US, the Gill-o-tine (c) anti-boot theft function might not be introduced in 2015[TUBE]hKPO2Ej0FcI[/TUBE]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts