Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had Kuga two weeks now and generally happy with it although I do have some quirks to address but I suspect all part of owning a Kuga. Nice to have drivers and passengers of cars passing all giving admiring glances but the most bizarre comment was a during the test drivewithin the dealership complex I parked the car up and walked towards theshowroom door, a bloke was stood by his car watching us emerge from the Kuga and he shouted "it's no looker" get this he was driving that well known design classic A SKODA ROOMSTER. Thought and I have been told that I have a very weird sense of humour . . . not so obviously. Bob.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi bobuptown. Clearly the skoda driver should be publiclly humiliated for driving his box on wheels. Kuga rules.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BruceKuga the undertaker thanks for that.Been thinkingand trying to to think of words to describe his Mr Skoda's expression ROOMSTER ROOMSTER ROOMSTER got it ... VACANT & EMPTY. Lol. Cheers. Bob.

·
Registered
439 Posts
maybe when he said that he was meaning his own car, not realising how ugly it was when he bought it and suddenly realised when hesaw a Kuga in the same car park

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi WAZ1 must admit he took me totally by surprise,unlike me, andI hold my hands up there a bit slow to even give a response, interestingly though I did have a meat pie for my lunch. . . . . . Mooooo!! A Skoda Roomster "The Roomster" is thatUS Rapper?? Lol. Bob.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi DiggerOh Yes (in Churchill doggyvoice)Owned three VW's over the years.First brand new VW had problems with eratic tickover turn anything electrical on andtacho went up and down like a . . . .? Second brand new VW battery mysteriously went flat overnight VW failed to establish where the earth leak was. Third VW TSi (Wife's) current vehicle has been absolutely fine and problem free well until last week when some "Hooplehead" ran into the back of it and then attempted to drive off. Sorry Digger I digress (not for the 1st time) Yes Iam aware,who owns/makes Skoda's. Bob.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts