Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gents, wonder if the clever technical people on here could possible help as Ford themselves cannot !!!!!
I have a Mk2 Diesel Kuga 2014 with a hesitation (missing type feeling) fault on very light throttle openings, Code is p0182 - Fuel Temp Sensor A Circuit Low Input, this code is not creating a DTC code but sits in what is called the "Continuous Memory DTC". Carried out a live data stream reading of the sensor voltage and Fuel Temp.
The voltage at idle jumps from 0 to around 3.6V and while this happens the registered temp goes for 36 deg to around 100, so I believe the fuel temp sensor is bad ?
Worryingly the Ford garage can not identify this part ????
Any ideas anyone as to where this sensor is i.e. fuel tank of fuel supply rail, part number etc.
Appreciate any help at all.
Many Thanks Mark.

·
Super Moderator
3,584 Posts
Morning.

Second picture on this link shows the location

It looks like this when removed

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
10,556 Posts
I think I would be looking for a different ford garage if they are struggling to find the part required. I would have thought if the garage was not sure then surely they can speak with ford directly for further information.

·
Super Moderator
3,584 Posts
On the 2.0 Diesel it's either directly on the fuel return line from the injectors, its location is where the return line runs close to the high pressure rail OR its located directly on the fuel pump but easy to spot as the connecting wire is apparently solid green.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts