Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a nice white? i want a white car and the dealer reassures me this is white! it doesnt look so white on website more blue...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah moo its not that one it's the frozen one that they have..haven't seen it...but i was wondering if it was pure white..yours looks amazing...i really hope i like this white...will i??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well....I drove to collect my kuga today...120 odd miles from Llanelli to Weston Super Mare only for the salesman to say oh i forgot to tell you to bring ID with you.....oh...so back for another trip tomorrow

About the colour....i saw it and thought blue...i told him that was blue..some people agreed with me most of them said in sunlight it is a really nice white compared to frozen...when i went back out the light had changed and it was a different shade. Still love frozen but electric on a sunny day will be lovely im sure.

Salesman also knew nothing of ipod connectors

Interior looked amazing...all clean and new feeling..getting some nice 18" alloys on tomorrow too woot!!!

And it's taking me to center parcs friday yay!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi!

Yes all the way over the water...to be honest he's the nicest salesman i've spoken to. Days were terrible, all the one's, not interested in selling me a car!

He's giving me free servicing for it and i got flowers and a cream egg and i might get a nice keyring out of it...to be fair im happy. Sept i did argue it was blue the whole time i was there

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im getting full tank of fuel...he said £39 to fill it up, bargain!

If you see me around Swansea give me a beep and a wave please!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've got him and he's lovely!!!!

I love the colour, despite the blue tinge, it's amazing!!

Took him to center parcs on the weekend, he got all muddy and he's had his first quick wash already...but driving was just a pleasure!!

I'll go take some pictures later too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts