Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a nice white? i want a white car and the dealer reassures me this is white! it doesnt look so white on website more blue...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
There are two white option, one is a solid white, no frills. The other is a pearlescent effect white which does change colour with different lighting conditions, and I would have had that myself if the OH had liked it too. It's extra cost though, above the price of the regular metalic colours.

check this out http://www.kugaownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=175

Cheers!
Edited by: quatroxquatro

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Siopia. Gormod

Welcome to the club

I have a Frozen White Kuga Titanium, and your dealer is right it is a really good clean bright white. I actually prefer it to the more expensive Electric white which can look a little pink in some light ( due to it being pearlescent ). The Frozen white is very similar to the Audi and BMW white cars that seem to be all the rage at the moment. The Frozen white colourlooks great with the privacy glass and the dark pano roof.

Regards

Kugameister

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah moo its not that one it's the frozen one that they have..haven't seen it...but i was wondering if it was pure white..yours looks amazing...i really hope i like this white...will i??

·
Registered
126 Posts
I choose the electric white in the end and I'm glad that I did as both do look nice and it's difficult to tell them apart from a distance. But recently at my local shopping centre I have seen a frozen white Kuga parked up a few times so I decided to park right next to it and that's when you can see the difference. The frozen white is nice but up against the electric white it looks rather bland and dull as not even being a metallic paint. Edited by: Essex_boy

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Siopa.Gormod

As Essexboy says " both whites look good " so I guess its just a matter of personal choice.
I really wanted a pure white Kuga and would have chosen a metallic white if it was an option.

One things for sure though, the Kuga is a great car whatever colour you choose.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well....I drove to collect my kuga today...120 odd miles from Llanelli to Weston Super Mare only for the salesman to say oh i forgot to tell you to bring ID with you.....oh...so back for another trip tomorrow

About the colour....i saw it and thought blue...i told him that was blue..some people agreed with me most of them said in sunlight it is a really nice white compared to frozen...when i went back out the light had changed and it was a different shade. Still love frozen but electric on a sunny day will be lovely im sure.

Salesman also knew nothing of ipod connectors

Interior looked amazing...all clean and new feeling..getting some nice 18" alloys on tomorrow too woot!!!

And it's taking me to center parcs friday yay!!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey, your local to me. Bet you cant wait to pick it up! How come you went over the bridge to get it?

And you got to try to get some extras out of the dealership for failing to give you vital information on regarding the I.D! Try for some compo on the fuel bill at least?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi!

Yes all the way over the water...to be honest he's the nicest salesman i've spoken to. Days were terrible, all the one's, not interested in selling me a car!

He's giving me free servicing for it and i got flowers and a cream egg and i might get a nice keyring out of it...to be fair im happy. Sept i did argue it was blue the whole time i was there

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im getting full tank of fuel...he said £39 to fill it up, bargain!

If you see me around Swansea give me a beep and a wave please!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've got him and he's lovely!!!!

I love the colour, despite the blue tinge, it's amazing!!

Took him to center parcs on the weekend, he got all muddy and he's had his first quick wash already...but driving was just a pleasure!!

I'll go take some pictures later too

·
Registered
173 Posts
Kugameister said:
Hi Siopia. Gormod

Welcome to the club

I have a Frozen White Kuga Titanium, and your dealer is right it is a really good clean bright white. I actually prefer it to the more expensive Electric white which can look a little pink in some light ( due to it being pearlescent ). The Frozen white is very similar to the Audi and BMW white cars that seem to be all the rage at the moment. The Frozen white colourlooks great with the privacy glass and the dark pano roof.

Regards

Kugameister

Hi there KM, i also have the frozen white colour coming with my new Kuga Titanium. Thanks for posting these great pics as i too was slightly unsure of how the colour was going to be presented and am delighted that it is the brilliant white and not the off white colour. Mine won't be with me til April so i'll keep dreaming til then..
G.

·
Registered
101 Posts
[/QUOTE] Hi there KM, i also have the frozen white colour coming with my new Kuga Titanium. Thanks for posting these great pics as i too was slightly unsure of how the colour was going to be presented and am delighted that it is the brilliant white and not the off white colour. Mine won't be with me til April so i'll keep dreaming til then..
G.[/QUOTE]

Hi BigG

Good choice of colour, I know you will love it on the Kuga when it arrives.

I have had the Kuga since November and have loved every minute of it.

The car is Brillant, It looks fantastic, is fun to drive, well equiped and you get loads of attention when out and about. My wife loves the keyless entry and my 10 month old little boy is fascinated by the panoramic roof.

All in All the Best car I have ever owned

Enjoyyour Kuga when it arrives

Kugameister

Edited by: Kugameister

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi there KM, i also have the frozen white colour coming with my new Kuga Titanium. Thanks for posting these great pics as i too was slightly unsure of how the colour was going to be presented and am delighted that it is the brilliant white and not the off white colour. Mine won't be with me til April so i'll keep dreaming til then..
G.[/QUOTE]

Hi BigG

Good choice of colour, I know you will love it on the Kuga when it arrives.

I have had the Kuga since November and have loved every minute of it.

The car is Brillant, It looks fantastic, is fun to drive, well equiped and you get loads of attention when out and about. My wife loves the keyless entry and my 10 month old little boy is fascinated by the panoramic roof.

All in All the Best car I have ever owned

Enjoyyour Kuga when it arrives

Kugameister

[/QUOTE]

Thanks KM i still have a few weeks to wait yet but will let you know what i think once i have it. I haven't gone for the pano roof but am sure it will look just as classy.

Regards

Graham

1 - 18 of 18 Posts