Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just noticed that I appear to have a rubber cushion mounting missing from inside the bottom of my drivers door (see photo). On checking the FN passenger door there is just a matching hole with no rubber cushion either. Am I going mad ?? was there one their on each door ?? car went into the dealership for 2nd service at beginning of week, is there a black market in Kuga rubber door cushions ?? or have they just fallen off?? Anyone any ideas? please send me a photo isomeone so I can see what they look like and get replacements. TA

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
267 Posts
Is the paint damaged, not been closed on the seat belt buckle has it, tell the dealership it was there when you took it in

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should have researched it a little further before posting. Common problem and discussed on forum before... extortionate price charged for Ford replacements in the UK. Found them in the USA as ford parts for the Ford Escape (USA Kuga) at $1.56 each and in packs of four.... won't ship to UK .... Rip off britain as usual ..... I've ordered a couple of generic ones from China... supposed to fit Fords...cheap as chips... will put a dab of gorilla glue on them.. if they fit

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
How much are they?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
£4.78 for 2...... take a month free postage...

·
Premium Member
267 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I had one missing, bought from local Ford dealer for about £6

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just an update on the rubber door cushions, I managed to get two Ford ones Part No: 4907723 at a decent price. I reckon I lost them at my local hand car wash.
As it seems to be an issue with them coming off, I have put a dab of Gorilla Waterproof Contact adhesive which bonds rubber and metal on the new ones and they are now rock solid if a hand washing the car hits them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts