Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if it is just me, but I hope not, but i always thought the site lacked general information on the Kuga's general specification, untill I clicked on the Kuga picture at the top of the home page. and there it all is ,pages of it. Come on guys if you didn't know admit it then I won't feel so bad.

As the spec I want won't crop upas an initial dealer stock, I shall be placing a factory order to get the options I want. The problem is I want to pick the colour after seeing it in the metal not from a brochure. and up to now I have only seen :- black, sea grey, avalon, chill, and moondust silver. speaking to dealers the impression they give is that they are only relaesing the safe colours at first ( you know , when somebody walks in a showroom they say " I want that one ! ) So if anybody sees the other colours would they please let the forum know. I think the electric white is not being realeased for a few months. Also when anybody gets anything definite on the 2.4 ST petrol or the 2.2 TDCi or the 19" blingers, let us know please.

Colin.

·
Registered
108 Posts
No plans to fit the 2.2 tdci... only options later may be the 2.5L turbo as used in the Focus ST but you will need a shell tanker to follow you around for mid flight fuel top ups
!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi stotty1935

Price for the 19" alloys should be released this afternoon. Soon as I have it I'll post it up on here for you all.

The wheels and Electric White should be available to order from tomorrow (18th) via the Ford Vista system. Will let you know if any changes!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts