Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
1,017 Posts
I think a BJ whilst driving is slightly distracting too guys.

Just thinking out loud like 🥴

·
He's in Denial!
2,299 Posts
Boris Johnson. He’d distract anyone wouldn’t he !
Corbyn, Corbyn , Corbyn 💪

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
I think a BJ whilst driving is slightly distracting too guys.

Just thinking out loud like 🥴
Only if you got stopped by the boys (and girls) in blue. Now you know the real reason @Psshaw wanted to drive the "company" HGV. It wasn't to catch truckers on their phones was it??

·
Mr. Happy
1,017 Posts
Dogging Smarty, that's what it's called when your looking down on someone at it mate 👀.

Nah Psshaw wouldn't be able to see anything from his bike, But yes from a tractor unit would be a great vantage point.

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
Dogging Smarty, that's what it's called when your looking down on someone at it mate 👀.

Nah Psshaw wouldn't be able to see anything from his bike, But yes from a tractor unit would be a great vantage point.
I didn't know what that meant and had to google it. I have led a sheltered life. I thought it was people with dogs going out to meet up other people with dogs.

·
He's in Denial!
2,299 Posts
It was exactly meant for that reason but those clever or thought they were drivers who text with the phone on their knees were caught out.

Speed limiter removed as well, went like the clappers up to 56 mph. 😉

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
I am from the sheltered parts of Hull and was never really exposed to the real world. Seriously I had to ask at my previous place of work what a "Gimp" mask was. Maybe 4 years ago. One of the ladies there was well versed in current affairs.

·
Mr. Happy
1,017 Posts
That's where Dogging originated ...............................well Epping Forrest I think lol.

·
Mr. Happy
1,017 Posts
It's like a "Gas" mask with a lisp mate.

·
Mr. Happy
1,017 Posts
I've just this minute noticed I've been given the illustrious title..................................Mr.Happy.

So that direct debit worked ok then Andypandy..................I mean andspenka ;););):cool:

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
That's where Dogging originated ...............................well Epping Forrest I think lol.
Isn't that in your neck of the woods.

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
No, andypandy is his, unofficial title. Since us mere mortals cannot edit.

“Andy pandy pudding and pie, kissed the girls and made them cry”.
Didn't he become "Handy Andy".

·
Mr. Helpful & Still a Moderator
Kuga, Titanium X Sport 2016
408 Posts
No, andypandy is his, unofficial title. Since us mere mortals cannot edit.

“Andy pandy pudding and pie, kissed the girls and made them cry”.
😂😂😂

·
Mr. Happy
1,017 Posts
I used to drive thru Epping on my way to work early doors mate.............................thats how I know.

·
Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
I'm not sure but I don't think Mr. Pssssssssssssshaw has actually called me the same name twice!

Is that where your username came from, the HGV, that's the sound the brakes make isn't it?

Reactions: Psshaw

·
He's in Denial!
2,299 Posts
Very good handyspankme.
It did it to annoy hull geezer but it works for anyone. Keeps you all on your toes or in your case Hands. I have just thought of another but it’s too naughty. Caught this the other day on tv, made me reet chuckle!
225D5764-FE58-4146-AF63-7115828DBE5F.jpeg

·
Mr. Helpful & Still a Moderator
Kuga, Titanium X Sport 2016
408 Posts
Very good handyspankme.
It did it to annoy hull geezer but it works for anyone. Keeps you all on your toes or in your case Hands. I have just thought of another but it’s too naughty. Caught this the other day on tv, made me reet chuckle! View attachment 6548
😂😂😂

61 - 80 of 85 Posts