Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it seems that I was the victim of a little April Fools prank, I totally missed it BTW but,

All I can say is, watch out Gentlemen, the game is afoot!

·
Super Moderator
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
1,017 Posts
Gave the place a wide berth yesterday just in case of the wind ups..................I know a few of you love em.

·
He's in Denial!
2,299 Posts
I’ve got a “get out of jail card”.

·
Super Moderator
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,216 Posts
Well, all I can say is there's some bad influence on this forum :LOL:

...and a game of Monopoly in progress apparently o_O

Reactions: andspenka

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
Well that makes a change 🤭😲
Haha, I loaded that especially for you. I see you have given some of us "Mr" titles. That's quite good actually and reminds me of when my daughter was getting married and for her hen night they all had T shirts with a "little miss" theme. Went like this. She was little miss bride to be. One of her bridesmaids was little miss lush as she worked at lush and so on. I thought of some for you guys from the Mr Men theme.

He blames me but doesn't want to say it was my idea. It didn't really work tbh. I know you like to post your Batman picture which I think is a great idea so asked some of the boys if they could pick up on an old thread and reply to it. Then when you checked the new posts, you would be thinking it odd that so many of us have picked up an old thread. You only picked on mine and think the other two guys just replied to the ones that Phil and I posted. It nearly worked but least it brought a smile to my stoney face.

·
Super Moderator
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, I loaded that especially for you. I see you have given some of us "Mr" titles. That's quite good actually and reminds me of when my daughter was getting married and for her hen night they all had T shirts with a "little miss" theme. Went like this. She was little miss bride to be. One of her bridesmaids was little miss lush as she worked at lush and so on. I thought of some for you guys from the Mr Men theme.
Ah!, you noticed, I wondered how long it would take. I'm all ears if you have more suggestions, in private of course or it would spoil the surprise.

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
Ah!, you noticed, I wondered how long it would take. I'm all ears if you have more suggestions, in private of course or it would spoil the surprise.
Ok, I nearly posted them above without any answers and it would be interesting to see who knew who was who. Quite easy really as its relative to what we post.

I noticed earlier on but only had to to post my 3 word post. My shortest ever. Been replacing the mouldy MDF shelves in my garage with galv steel mesh. What a job. Would have been easy years ago when I worked for fabrication company as I could have just put them in the guillotine. 25 shelves from five 8x4 sheets with an angle grinder is not much fun

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,216 Posts
Loving the new title 😃

·
He's in Denial!
2,299 Posts
Hull chap, you rolled over too quick there with a confession to supa mod, andyspanking.
Remember the golden rules of denial.
1. Denial
2. Denial and blame someone else as a deflection, so you can regroup your thoughts.
3. Denial with a swear oath but have your fingers crossed to negate the oath and protect those named.

Never.
1. Ask what evidence they have. To me that’s an admission but with a denial.
2. Never act normal. In the real world an accusation would be met with a denial but with some burst of annoyance that they’d even considered you. How dare they!
3. Laugh in a denial way and pretend not to be that smart and that you’d wish, you’d thought of it!

·
Mr. Helpful & Still a Moderator
Kuga, Titanium X Sport 2016
408 Posts
Ohhh..... I've missed all this....... 😂😂😂

·
Super Moderator
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
Hull chap, you rolled over too quick there with a confession to supa mod, andyspanking.
Remember the golden rules of denial.
1. Denial
2. Denial and blame someone else as a deflection, so you can regroup your thoughts.
3. Denial with a swear oath but have your fingers crossed to negate the oath and protect those named.

Never.
1. Ask what evidence they have. To me that’s an admission but with a denial.
2. Never act normal. In the real world an accusation would be met with a denial but with some burst of annoyance that they’d even considered you. How dare they!
3. Laugh in a denial way and pretend not to be that smart and that you’d wish, you’d thought of it!
I think that's because of the industry you worked in every day you would come across people who denied everything even when caught red handed.

·
Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
1,017 Posts
Favouritism that's what it is .........................And there's me thinking wtf have I done to be given a cartoon character title?

Yep, or there's money changing hands here :unsure: 👀.

·
He's in Denial!
2,299 Posts
I think that's because of the industry you worked in every day you would come across people who denied everything even when caught red handed.
Yep deny, deny, deny. Then at court go guilty and get a third off the sentence and to save face coming clean to the rozzers, to show ya were kinda tuff. Hands down the tracky bottoms playing with the small extension as the big dog was at home with the 20 kids, walking around saying “Here mate “ that high pitched chav tastic manner and the limping swagger.

Not offf topic at all that andypandyspanky as I was asked aquestion. So denial from me. 👀

·
He's in Denial!
2,299 Posts
Do I still have a “get out of jail card” to use?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts