Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi joe90 and applematt. I contacted David Smith at RDA Group (the folk conducting the survey):
The address needs to be entered into the address bar at the top of the browser page, and not through the search engine ( Google for example)......BUT.......RDA cut the survey yesterday! Very helpful!
Seems like a good old fashioned letter to Ford customer services is the only way to express opinions (both the good & the bad) about the vehicle now.
I don't know if this survey had just time expired to me (I'd only had the letter a few days), or if the survey has been withdrawn completely.

·
Registered
108 Posts
well its still open as i tried this morning... what they may mean is that no one from now on will be sent a survey via rda - however ford will still send satisfaction survey's using the ford system.

complaints and issues with your vehicles should always be routed via the ford customer services if and when your dealerships cant assist.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The RDA Survey appears to be open, but when you enter your seven digit login number it takes you forward to a page which states the survey (at least as far as my login is concerned) is now closed. This was confirmed by David Smith at RDA Group.
As stated, I only received a letter about the survey last week. There was no mention of a very short time avenue in which to participate.
As to whether the survey is completely closed I am unclear.
It just seems to be a rather poor way of conducting a survey....
Point No.1- Not satisfied with the survey!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts