Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, looking at getting a kuga, as i work for ford i get the privilidge ticket but was wondering how much i get off a new kuga? is it any different for a zetec or a titanium?
thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think the most you can get of the Kuga now is £2500,or £2000. It does not matter which one you get the discount is the same,i do know that you only get £750 of a fiesta which is a joke.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey,
I can confirm that the voucher discount for any Kuga is £2000 (it was in August anyway) but push for a large dealer discount as I got an extra £2250 off just for being cheeky... ended up paying £17350 for a Zetec with apperance pack and metallic!

I was at my dealer this week looking at a possibility of purchasing a new fiesta for the wife and the dealer said that if I ordered before the second week of November he could give me a better discount so that he meets his targets (worth asking your dealer also) the deal he sorted was for a zetec with metallic (£11500 RRP) if I signed before 2nd week of november I could have it for £9150... £750 voucher discount and the rest dealer discount!

There are deals out there you just need to push for them!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers matey hopefully looking at getting the titanium one though with the 18" wheels, gonna have a test drive tomorrow and then try to haggle them down to as little as possible

·
Registered
260 Posts
Let us know what price they quote you mate.
You should be able to get a basic Titanium for £17395. That price is based on Archers of Ashby web site. Your £2000 privilege discount and £1000 deposit paid by Ford is included in that price though.

So if you was to add the wheels, it should come out at £17,745.

But I would also add the Apperance pack to finish it off. It consists of roof rails and tinted windows, and that comes in at £350.

Oh, and metallic paint, which comes in at £445.

So it would be £18,540 in total all in if you wanted all those extras.

Still not a bad saving if you ask me, as most people unlucky enough to have a Privilege voucher would have paid more for a standard Zetec.

But dont walk away froma dealers with a price higher than that mentioned though.

Good luck mate, and let us know how you get on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does the titanium not come with tinted windows? their websites a bit confusing i keep reading different things on different websites, also does the titanium come with keyless entry and push button start or are those extras? thanks in advance

·
Registered
260 Posts
Maarten, is the 15% off across the Ford range of cars?

That is a much better discount than we get in the UK, as we just get a set ammount offon different cars. i.e £750 off most Fiestas and £2000 off a Kuga, Focus ST. The maximum we get is £3000 off on a Galaxy!

·
Registered
11 Posts
For me in Belgium, it's 15 % for the Kuga, 17% for a Fiesta, Focus or Fusion, 19 % for a S-Max, a Galaxy, Focus CC or C-Max and 22 % for a Mondeo.
It's the same discount for every employee. I can give discount to family too. But only direct family, that means to my brothers & sisters or my mother & father. Usually it's about 2 a 3 % less then.

·
Registered
260 Posts
That is still an excellent system you have in place there. Think I am going to have to speak to the union and get our privilege terms tolook something like that.

The only thing we have better in place is who we can offer it to. It reaches as far as a Mother in Law, Sister in Law, Neice and Nephews, and they get exactly the same discount as us.

Where we get a maximum of £750 off on a new Fiesta Zetec, you get around £1870. Do you also get dealers dicount added into that, or isyourFord Privilege discount only for OTR prices?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Oh, right. So you cant have both then? Shame that, thought it was too good a deal then.

Do you mind me askinghow much you paid for you Kuga with your discount, on what spec and extras you had?

Cheers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a Zetec in Vision. The options I took: rear parking sensors, quickclear front window defrosting, 17" Alloy wheels, Sony mp3 radio(8 ls) + bluetooth connection and privacy glass. That was a total of 30000 ‚¬. So 15 % discount less, I only had to pay 25500 ‚¬. (that's 20.271,95 £)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts