Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kuga 2.0 Ecoblue 190ps Diesel , Auto, AWD, Titanium with folding towbar
6 Posts
I spoke to my dealer yesterday who told me that the new TCU (Telematic Control Unit) should be avaialble to order from today. My shiny new Kuga has been sitting at the dealers since 23rd June when Ford sent out their Vehicle Hold instruction (FSA22C61) apparently the problem affects Puma, Focus, S-Max, Galaxy & Puma cars made between 4th Feb and 14th June 2022.

·
Super Moderator
3,650 Posts
But, for some reason, not mine made on 22 April 2022. I have checked, dealer has checked. No issue, no recall.

·
Registered
2022 Kuga 2.0 Ecoblue 190ps Diesel , Auto, AWD, Titanium with folding towbar
6 Posts
Mine has just popped up on the ETIS vehicle look up as requiring FSA 22C61 - it wasn't there yesterday.

Perhaps they are trying to shift cars that are held in limbo before recalling cars that have already been delivered or whether they do actually know which specific cars have the problem. It's hard to tell what is going on as there's very little public info around and even the dealers seem to be starved of info. If they've got several suppliers for the same component or if its a batch problem then possibly it doesn't cover all vehicles made during that period.

Apparently there should be more info on ETIS but only if you are a bona fide subscriber and can log-in. One upon a time you could get lots more info but they stopped that a couple of years ago

61 - 63 of 63 Posts