Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Ford Kuga PHEV, april 2021, ST Line X, Winter pack, technology pack, retractable towbar
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am using Ford Pass to be ready for me when I leave home every morning at 6:45. The car is warm and nice to drive. However, in the last two weeeks, every day I get messages from Ford Pass: Departure Time Sync (I will attach photos from the app) at various times in the day. I am stressing that I have not touched the Ford Pass application whatsoever. What it is more intriguing is that by chance, at some time when I got the message I had to drive somewhere. And I found the car was running!!! This is really bad! It seems like the Ford Pass has a mind of its own! Have anyone else seen anything like that?
Font Screenshot Parallel Number Document

Font Screenshot Parallel Number Rectangle

·
Registered
2020, Kuga PHEV, ST Line X.
74 Posts
I have the same. This app needs a lot of improvements. In this case, I believe app updates departure times every time it regulary connects to car no matter if dep times changes or not, because those can be changed in app and in car as well.

·
Registered
Ford Kuga PHEV, april 2021, ST Line X, Winter pack, technology pack, retractable towbar
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont mind that it regurarly refreshes/syncs the departure times with the car. However, I found the car running at that time. This is a problem. And it happened more than once.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts