Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, hoping to be a owner of a new Kuga in the near future, as they look an excellent vehicle. My wife is currently expecting our first child, so I want a bigger vehicle than my current Toyota Yaris T3, and I have been looking at the Kuga for a while now, but my question is about the Ford Options Cashplan 3yr. This option appeals to me, as I don't have to make regular monthly payments ( can put away money for baby for 12 months, then save for end payment), just pay offthe larger lump sum at the end, whichI don't mind doing. I am just wondering what the lump sum at the start may be for a Kuga Zetec Chilli, with Keyless entry option and bluetooth. The vehicle price with Ford online is £16495 then the options on top. I have spoke to ford online about trading my 3 year old yaris in, they took the details and are getting back to me today, andI am hoping I can get a good price for my car, and not be forking out to much money on top of my carfor my lump sum payment at the start. I have had a quote of £5500 for my yaris with it's added options.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi Jaydoy and Welcome to the Forum !!!

I'm sorry I can't help you with info about Ford Options as I outright purchased my Kuga, however there are lots of friendly members on here that will be able to offer you advice I am sure......

Be aware that Ford have a price increase on April 1st !! for further info on this, take a look at my thread "Bad News" in Idle Chit Chat....... Old Price/New Price is determined by when the vehicle is "gate released".......

Do your research well.... Contact other dealers and not just in your area, as they do vary in price and Customer Care & Courtesy !!! Again there is a thread about recommendations for Sales Execs & Dealers!!!

Congratulations on your first baby, I hope everything goes well for you and your wife !!!

Good Luck with your Kuga Research - will you keep us posted ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KugaBabe said:
Hi Jaydoy and Welcome to the Forum !!!

I'm sorry I can't help you with info about Ford Options as I outright purchased my Kuga, however there are lots of friendly members on here that will be able to offer you advice I am sure......

Be aware that Ford have a price increase on April 1st !! for further info on this, take a look at my thread "Bad News" in Idle Chit Chat....... Old Price/New Price is determined by when the vehicle is "gate released".......

Do your research well.... Contact other dealers and not just in your area, as they do vary in price and Customer Care & Courtesy !!! Again there is a thread about recommendations for Sales Execs & Dealers!!!

Congratulations on your first baby, I hope everything goes well for you and your wife !!!

Good Luck with your Kuga Research - will you keep us posted ?

Hi Kugababe, thankyou for your kind welcome. Yes I will keep you updated on how I get on, just hope to get a good deal, especially with the current financial crisis happening, did not expect price rises to happen, so hopefully will get a deal in the next few days, will keep you posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts