Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I recently got a Nokia N96 and have read about Ford Mobile Navigation. However, I cannot work out where to get the software or what I need to do, I have bluetooth built into the car. There is a detailed manual on the Ford Mobile Connectivity web site, but nothing else.

Also does anyone know how to get music streamed through the bluetooth to my Kuga

Cheers

KC

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have an N95 and am also hoping to be able to do the music streaming... but I'd not seen the Ford Mobile Connectivity website before or heard about Ford Mobile Navigation (I was going to continue using Nokia Maps which does an OK job). It's good to read whatthe Kugacan/should be able to do, now I'm looking forward to it even more!

Reading themanual about Bluetooth, if you've got the phone 'paired' you should be able to goahead and stream just by pressing 'Aux' on the stereo until it says Bluetooth on the display, then playing music on the phone. Itseems to implyyou must have a vehicle with the USB port fitted for the stereo to have this feature however, even though you're not using the USB port obviously.

As for where the Ford Mobile Navigation software comes from, no idea... it's not something you have to buy extra is it?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
euroben said:
Did you ever get your Ford Kuga to stream music via Bluetooth? I would love to know if this is possible?
Wow, a 6 year thread bump. The 2 members above haven't posted on here for 5 & 6 years respectively. Maybe you'd be better off asking in the relevant MK1 section forums.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
My MK2 does stream through Bluetooth but the volume is crap so I just use my USB stick

·
Registered
681 Posts
phoneman said:
My MK2 does stream through Bluetooth but the volume is crap so I just use my USB stick
Never had a problem with mine , are you site it's not the input volume from your phone that is low ? .....

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Volume is full on on my Iphone6

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.