Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

261 - 280 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
Ford Kuga PHEV ST Line X 1st Edition
80 Posts
Why should Lex / Leasing customers get £750 yet private buyers get £500 ???
Lease customers won’t be getting the free 3 year maintenance as most already have that as part of the monthly fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Ford Kuga PHEV Titanium Silver
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
FB: Fuel Card update from Jay Ward

Two Updates for Kuga PHEV Customers:
I know a lot of you are rightly asking about progress on the fuel card so I wanted to provide and update on this for you. This has taken longer than originally anticipated, primarily due to the quality and quantity of the data we have on record for addresses for both fleet and retail customers. We now have the vast majority of this resolved so the plan is to mail UK fleet customers cars on 30th October and to UK retail customers on 4th November. Separately, there will be a PIN code which is not mailed with the card for obvious reasons. This will follow shortly after. For fleet customers, this is sadly not particularly easy to explain but I will give it a go. Most cards go direct to the fleet customer themselves as many fleet companies do not share customer details with us and they then distribute to the end user. However, in some cases, we are able to mail direct to customers. As a result, there may be a delay from us mailing to the fleet owner to it arriving with you.
Secondly, I wanted to let you all know that we plan on giving all existing PHEV customers a significant update tomorrow. We have a meeting with all our dealers across Europe beforehand and then from 12pm UK time onwards we hope to be able to email all customers for whom we have an email address. We will follow this up with a letter to every customer. To be fair to our dealer partners, I cannot give more details until we have spoken to them but I wanted to let you know that this is on the way.
Kind regards,
Jay

·
Registered
Ford Kuga PHEV ST Line X 1st Edition
80 Posts
FB: Fuel Card update from Jay Ward

Two Updates for Kuga PHEV Customers:
I know a lot of you are rightly asking about progress on the fuel card so I wanted to provide and update on this for you. This has taken longer than originally anticipated, primarily due to the quality and quantity of the data we have on record for addresses for both fleet and retail customers. We now have the vast majority of this resolved so the plan is to mail UK fleet customers cars on 30th October and to UK retail customers on 4th November. Separately, there will be a PIN code which is not mailed with the card for obvious reasons. This will follow shortly after. For fleet customers, this is sadly not particularly easy to explain but I will give it a go. Most cards go direct to the fleet customer themselves as many fleet companies do not share customer details with us and they then distribute to the end user. However, in some cases, we are able to mail direct to customers. As a result, there may be a delay from us mailing to the fleet owner to it arriving with you.
Secondly, I wanted to let you all know that we plan on giving all existing PHEV customers a significant update tomorrow. We have a meeting with all our dealers across Europe beforehand and then from 12pm UK time onwards we hope to be able to email all customers for whom we have an email address. We will follow this up with a letter to every customer. To be fair to our dealer partners, I cannot give more details until we have spoken to them but I wanted to let you know that this is on the way.
Kind regards,
Jay
Anyone received their fuel card yet?

·
Registered
2015 Mk2 Kuga, 2.0 TDCi, 150ps, Frozen White
56 Posts
Just jumped to the end to be able to post this so not sirenif anyone has mentioned it prior to this, but just seen this link on google about recalls on the Mk3 Kuga PHEV.........

·
Registered
18 Posts

No fuel card, no formal communication.

Ford have made a total shambles of this from the start. I've had one letter from them: the recall letter ages ago.

Ford's comms director should be fired for utter uselessness.

I don't trust one word of what's being said or proposed. There's little talk and apparently only to Facebook users (thanks to the people on here for sharing on here) and no action.
Disappointing doesn't start to describe it..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #267

Not yet as of this time and as per Jay communication it will be posted but you can’t use it yet as separate letter will be posted where your PIN is in there. My expectation would be 3rd week or end of November before we can fully use it hopefully earlier than that.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Kuga PHEV ST Line X first edition In Lucid Red
235 Posts
Because private buyers are getting 3 years servicing as well Lease customers are not ....And as it will be the lease company who forwards the fuel card to you like mine I dont have any confidence in them they have been useless throughout ..

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
I would have thought that any maintenance costs will have been built into the monthly lease, therefore lease purchasers are still paying for maintenance but paying monthly as opposed to when servicing is due. It is not like lease purchasers are getting free maintenance for 3 years as it's pre-built into the cost.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Kuga PHEV ST Line X first edition In Lucid Red
235 Posts
Nope maintenance it's an option I lease and pay for my services...so it's to offset that cost

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
FYI:
Some good news, some owners have received their fuel card already as posted in FB.

·
Registered
18 Posts
FYI:
Some good news, some owners have received their fuel card already as posted in FB.
My £750 fuel card arrived over a week ago.

However the PIN is another matter. No sign of it - and Ford told me it "should" arrive. The letter says it will be sent "in a couple of days" - Ford said 2 to 4 days, but I don't really believe any of the timescales any longer. That trust was broken some time ago..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ford are relying on the BP card company who have let Ford down. Jay Ward, Ford has indicated on the Facebook page that they are taking steps to deal with the problem of late delivery of card and pin.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ford are relying on the BP card company who have let Ford down. Jay Ward, Ford has indicated on the Facebook page that they are taking steps to deal with the problem of late delivery of card and pin.
Thank you. Drinking session and brewery spring to mind. I noticed on Twitter, Ford are telling some German customers the batteries wont start getting replaced till January - they said December here.
My impression is Ford say something that doesn't sound to bad then consistently underachieve.

At this rate the lease will be up on my car before a) the fuel card is working or b) the car itself is working..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got my pin through two days ago with a letter saying I should have received my card by now - but unfortunately the card hadn’t arrived - customer relations said that this sometimes happens - here’s hoping.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
As I am from ROI, none of us have received this fuel card yet as of this writing. Then we have to wait for the PIN. As many owners have both but the card was blocked when they use it for some reason. Oh my!

·
Registered
2020 ‘70 plate ST-Line X PHEV 1st Edition - assuming it ever arrives!
29 Posts
Has anyone that has already taken delivery of their Kuga Phev now been called in for the battery repair ?
i think they’re saying it’ll be from the end of December until March time and they’re doing it in the order of when customers took delivery of their vehicles.

261 - 280 of 297 Posts