Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i've ordered a new Kuga in 'frozen white' i ended up getting quite confused between that and the 'electric white' it appears that the ford website have their colours the wrong way around.

Kugameister has uploaded pictures oftheircar in 'frozen white' which i thought was the 'electric white' thanks to the ford website, and was pleased that the brilliant white colour is that of the 'frozen white ofthe kugameisters.

If you check the ford website you will see what i mean. When checking the brochure that was posted to me they have it the correct way around, talk about confusing!! I wasn't bothered about metallic paint or paying for it so would have been happy with whatever i ended up with. I really liked the pure white colour so am pleased that i will be getting that...yah

Hope i haven't confused everyone.....

G.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I guess the differences in white are not easy to represent on a website, glad yougot what you want, they maybe should put photos on instead, that said I think they have it right but I think I know what you mean.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rich_y2 said:
I guess the differences in white are not easy to represent on a website, glad yougot what you want, they maybe should put photos on instead, that said I think they have it right but I think I know what you mean.

I think you are right, it is difficult to show the different whites on the website as neither of them look that white,am glad i got the brochure sent through to confirm exactly what i was getting. Like you say in your other post, we're gonna see a few of the frozen whites around. Yah....

G

1 - 5 of 5 Posts